Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dulling our Senses...

I understand now why some bloggers check out for awhile...
more than one reason, here.
i'll be back much later with hopefully fresh or refreshing
ideas and comments.
i'm leaving with this little humorous post...
down below these sandaled feet is where i slept at
my sister cookie's this last week...and this is where
i stuck my glasses just before shutting my eyes.
i made this beach angel for cookie over 10 years ago
and just can't believe so much time has past!
below...this pic, i hope you enjoy the rest of her.
aloha!










5 comments:

  1. Have a luxurious break, Wanda- see you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss you . . . alot. Have a nice break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe we got the end of summer blues, wan? i know i'm not looking forward to a change of season. never do. wish summer would last forever. i like fall ok, but i know what comes after fall. ick!

    i'm starving. craving potato chips. don't have any, though. dammit! maybe i can get "doug" to make me something. heehee :D

    oh, wait..i gotta ask..is that hair real? sure looks real to me.

    well..guess what? doug just asked me if i want something to eat, so i guess my wish has come true. gotta run!!! :D

    ps: oooh, i just explained to greg the "doug" reference. he's laughing his ass off in the kitchen. :D he thinks we're kooky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, you might be having a little dread for going back to work, too? you won't be able to play so much online, and i will miss you.

    i didn't eat any chips, but we made soy chicken burgers. yum! if only i had one of your drinks to go with it. heehee

    ReplyDelete
  5. miz katie, the hair is sheep's wool. but...as in my house, it is very dusty and that's why it looks like human hair...it used to be lavender :')

    ReplyDelete

commen