Tuesday, April 13, 2010

http://michelleward.typepad.com ~ go take a look...very Fun!

...a few transfers from the first day monoprints...
onto watercolor cards and paint!
...while in this "transfer" mode, i just had to try out one

of my "ta da" paintings, transferring it onto a watercolor card..

"ta da"!!

this one was what was left from the first transfer,


so i just had to use it again...it's a card!


...so...day "3" from the first monoprints, showing text on some of them.



these are going to make some great card, tags and collage pieces.



Such continued fun!
MUCHAS MUCHAS GRACIAS, MICHELLE!






















9 comments:

  1. wanda - i love to see what you are doing with these! good girl for keeping at it rather than stashing them away and moving on. we are all inspired by your work ethic! my fave is that last one. great random color composition, and the text over top is so sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! you are onFIRE! These are amazing--I am going to get to work soon on mine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you are having a great time andputting what you have learned into action, a lot of action. You are inspired and have passed it along with ferver. I hope to try some I have got to really tidy up in the art area just a jumble. I could have a jumble sale. One problem I want the stuff,

    I find the last one charming also, but I know some of the others are not into their final act they have more waiting. It is fun to see the stages.

    When your driving and doing errands are you thinking of what you want tp pursue when you get home? I do and it is dangerous as I need to pay attention to the driving.

    Well on with the cleaning up and so much fun to come for a short visit, except I do go on a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and i LLLLOOOOOVVVVEEE it emelie!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. and "2" cheerleaders leading the way!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. These prints are sooooo fun. I LOVE how you printed over the writing. Really lovely touch!! xoSusan

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is amazing what you have done: I especially love the cards with the text on them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The print and text combination is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing work!
    You should start doing classes!
    I wish I were close so you can teach me ... :)

    ReplyDelete

commen