Saturday, April 10, 2010

Michelle Ward's Crusade # 39..Pulling Prints

...ooh...want to have some quick fun???
go here-http://michelleward.typepad.com
you can find out what her next crusade idea is till may 1st!
last night i cut out a few flower shapes from some tyvek...
then...
i thought i'd try to get my brain going this fine saturday, so
i jumped in with only the very first stimulus michelle suggested,
simple monoprints...then took a snooze, so i didn't get any further
for today!
but...this was such fun, and she was right...it starts you thinking
in all directions...i now have a start for some cute bookmarks and such!
and...i plan to stamp some printed words on some of them...i did already
cut some up for collage..and then...and then...you get the idea!!!






















8 comments:

  1. very cool looking,I'm going to go and check it out now. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT buffy...hope ya' feel like trying it out...very fun and then so interesting to see what everybody else comes up with! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You jumped right in-Haha I am very inspired to try this! I hope you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wanda - yay for the being the first one to jump in and try this crusade. LOVE seeing all your experiments in printmaking. i can see you got some really cool things by using multiple colors, AND the addition of water. just wonderful! THANKS for sharing with the team. we are off to a great start with your examples.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is exciting, I feel the urge, and then I would want to get them into the computer and put them together in a compostion and print them off to use in collage, or even make them back and white and use them for a gel transfer. Your right it gets ones mind clicking.
    I sure like them, some very interestings flow of apint around them also.

    It sure does one good to have the mind thinking and creating, and one really should have a note book handy as thought passes, or ideas leave as we deal with daily things and other responsibilities.

    I didn't know when I came to visit you would get me into a thinking mode of new things when I have to deal with the present things.

    Much fun to speculate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool! I too enjoyed this one imensly. I took lots of pictures. Like you said, to print off and use as backrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy yummy yummy prints and colors

    ReplyDelete

commen