Friday, January 21, 2011

Thank you Yael, rachel, joanne rose, objekte-aus-ton, buffy diane emelie and jane for your great posts here! xoxo

Moving along in misty's class...working hard as i said, and not visiting everyone right now...plus the "life" things going on...i want to remember this on my blog and share as well.

judy wise left a message at the end of her blog lately and i loved it..."Remember as you go about your day that we who create are part of the solution for what ails the planet. We are kind, we share, we encourage and nurture. We are powerful. Pass it on."




we were to sketch one of our body parts...so as you can probably tell..i held my hand and arm up in front of my face, with a blouse on and sketched away...a very good learning experience!!
this was a trial of using abosolutely only 3 primary colors. i didn't love the outcome but it was an excellent learning experience...oh, and we could NOT use white...i was almost at a total loss...lol!
Now this was my very FIRST "still life"

10 comments:

  1. dear heart,
    your still life is
    beautiful!!!
    i'd like to
    raise up
    a glass of bubbly
    w/you & celebrate!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is beautiful,thank you! I love,love,love both of your still lifes. They came out good. And you should be proud of yourself for attempting them. All I attempted was a banana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love learning about your class--exploring the possibilities--great learning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanda, I admire your talent!!! Always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I normally don't like still life paintings or drawings (to look at or paint). I find them rather boring, and well..so still. lol but yours..aah! It's like a breath of fresh air. Yours have so much charm. How can I not like them? aww!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome work Wanda!! I love hearing about your class, can't wait to see more.
    p.s. I love(d) your comment, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wanda the hand sketches are great! I wanted to take the Misty class too but was too late! Great job so far! And thanks for your comment on my latest mixed media piece! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, Wanda, this is wonderful.
    I wish I had been able to read more lately, but I"m just so busy I haven't been able to keep up with blogs. I guess maybe I shouldn't be on the blogosphere because I just can't keep up! Sometimes I check things out quickly and don't even have time to comment. That just seems wrong. it seems like I'm cheating myself of such neato stuff! Like this hand of yours, and those lovely 3-color pieces! LOVE that glass.

    hope to keep up better in future. take care

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Wanda, You've been busy! Excellent work. I am still chugging along trying to get at the homework. Slowly but surely. You are making great progress! Thanks for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wanda, I am enthralled by your latest works of art, as I always am.
    Big hug!

    ReplyDelete

commen