Monday, May 23, 2011

CRACKS IN MY HEART

i joyfully worked all weekend on some smaller pieces, affordable, yet from my heart for the next art walk...she doesn't have her words yet, but i'm sure they are going to be sad or heartfelt...ai yi yi...maybe it's time for some smiling paintings...and yet, i'm sure you understand...that just isn't what was inside of me at the time. :)) YOU CAN ENLARGE TWICE! i'd also like to share...that so many of my collage pieces are from using my left over paint on magazine pages...they lend themselves with "just the right punch" sometimes...and then Diane, some of the words that show up can be so humorous or deep! I PROMISE to invite you the next time we go to high hand nursery, :)). the polka dots are a sheer fabric sewn onto the watercolor paper...there were some super sad words under there, now no one will have a clue, but YOU!





HEY...well i guess i COULD be a mayor some day...but i don't think i'd really like that :))




Cracks for Carolyn in the tin...at Candy's!






Cracks in the crevices and wall...for carolyn! i wish you all a wonderful week ahead, ahh monday again. xoxo








8 comments:

  1. This is COOL! I think it's okay to be sad and/or contemplative... I haven't tried that magazine page bit... thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "JOYFULLY" - that's the magic word! That says it all Wanda, that is the best!

    Ay yi yi - I enlarged - twice :-) - she is soooo lovely - she is looking at something in her hands - what is it? And even so she doesn't smile, she looks fine, she copes with her sadness, she is okay - and so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your painting
    cracks in my heart
    completely
    fills my heart!
    it's sooo beautiful,
    wanda! ...i guess that
    looking at what's real
    usually turns out that way.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanda, I love that painting!! Such a beautiful expression!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and heartfelt piece,love her hands too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wanda, I think you just painted me--you knew how I was feeling today and the last few days. Little Leo, I'm afraid won't be my little buddy for much longer, and I'm very sad today--so I hope you're not sad anymore--you always have a way to make me smile
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so beautiful!
    Can´t find you on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your talking about what I have been thinking since my last painting, I get these sad looking nymph like faces, and believe it or not I have worked hard to get the look yet I don't always like it so much and yet I do like it a lot. My picture would be under "Wishy Washy" in the dictionary.

    this is lovely work rather bold in compostion don't you think? Also fun with the feeling it deserves much more than a casual glance.

    I am blogging and I should be weeding.

    ReplyDelete

commen