Saturday, May 21, 2011

It's an EXPERIENCE, not just a nursery!

A day spent with a wonderful friend, Janet :))!!


ENLARGE if you dare, that may just take you THERE!






Which path to take first...?




ooh maybe this path...







...or this one......or this one...we better go have lunch before getting completely mesmerized!







my lunch...i'm taking the chef home to live with us!!!



i can't think of a finer place to have put this guy "out to pasture"...*)




OUTSTANDING accomodations for produce raised here!





look up!





look down




a most beautiful water fountain!friendly fellows......ahem...excuse us little damselfies! carry on, it is springtime afterall!











...cookin' up succulents?
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND MY FRIENDS! XO


























6 comments:

  1. How wonderful you had this lovely day Wanda! I always cherish time spent with the woman friends of my art group,(my husband that rascal :-) calls us "Pashminot"), be it with all of them at our meetings or with one alone for coffee and a more intimate chat.

    (Pashmina singular - Pashminot plural, both meaning the feminine - transferred from the Persian word "pashmineh" into Hebrew) I guess everyone knows what a pashmina is - a shawl, originally a cashmere shawl from Nepal - and yes we all love shawls - we are at ages where women LOVE shawls - YES! So what! I like that name - Pashminot!!!! HA! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Like Heaven Wanda! Thanks for sharing your day with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enchanting and exciting as well. Thanks for showing this magical place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OKay Wanda dear, next time you go to this little paradise---call me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks magical..
    & of course it is...
    it is a reflection
    of your friendship
    & being.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where have I been, my friend?! I missed this lovely trip. I love your paths, but I must say the dragonflies were a 'draw'.

    ReplyDelete

commen