Sunday, June 5, 2011

TAKING A BREATHER!!!

I don't care that summer hasn't shown it's face here this year...

i don't care , i AM wearing flowers in my hair...

i don't care about what to wear...


The air is cool, the rain is soft,

it showers in our garden,

dappled water on our fruit and nut trees, it even sprinkles me!
When the hot sun shows it's face again, i might just take a swim!

Go with the flow i say, just go with the flow...

Rest and Respite are in order now...

just going with the flow!


HAPPY SUMMER DAYS TO MY SUPPORTIVE AND DELIGHTFUL BLOGGING BUDDIES! XOXO

7 comments:

  1. I don't care
    That summer has
    Shown its face here
    I don't care
    That I can't wear
    Flowers in my hair
    Because they will wilt
    From the heat
    The air is hot
    There is no rain
    But I go with the flow
    Like you
    Rest and respite
    Yes please do
    Dear friend
    Summer days spent
    Going with the flow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Wanda, if it's raining--then go play in the rain--just enjoy it!
    Actually here, it's been gorgeous for the last couple of days, and I've been vacationing in Turtle Spa. Turtle Spa is right in my backyard---just me in the grass along with my turtle.
    I'm glad that I canceled my art fair--this is very theraputic for me--plus I have a great tan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when it rains! Enjoy it,its really hot here with no rain. Your picture is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Gorgeous photo! Happy summer to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a most fabulous SUMMER, Wanda!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have rain off and on rain, I sort of love it because it has been quite a few years without excess rain and you can't iaguine how shrubs and large perpennials have responded to this,

    You are so much missed. Wishing you all you wish.

    ReplyDelete

commen