Friday, March 9, 2012

HAPPY PAINTINGS!!!

 i matted and started to frame this...but for now, i thought i'd leave it as is, awaiting it's frame...i really liked the black, which always surprises me as black is last with me
 a couple of up close shots...on intuitive paintings...
 up in the very left hand corner, (in that first photo in it's entirety) i am still mulling over whether or not to put-- JOE'S DINER in NEON BLUE ??? :))
 this is a playful intuitive painting, but it no longer looks like this, AT ALL:)
it's looking like a landscape at the moment :)
 and these last 2 shots, i couldn't resist, to give us all a friday chuckle...
darn...my afterschool kids needed new markers!!! uh huh, how fun!!!

HAPPY WEEKEND TO YOU ALL!!!

9 comments:

  1. + i love all YOUR blooms, wanda!!
    your presence in the world means so much to me, beautiful one.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooovethat first painting. just as it is.
    and yes, with the black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my abstract friend, I too love the black you have to focus right on the painting, you're movig in so many directions, it is amazing and exciting. I hope you feel amazed and excited also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanda! What a cool painting up top! I think black makes colors (and white) pop and look even better. This texture is fabbo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black seems to set it off perfectly. All of the paintings, which you call intuitives, are wonderful..spontaneous looking as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wanda, i'm having serious trouble leaving comments. i can't read the letters in the code below, anymore..and it takes me forever to get it right. :( The letters are all wavy now, and there are two words to get right. Yikes! I'll try again..here goes nothing. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your paintings! Your blog is so incredible. I'm very inspired.

    ReplyDelete

commen