Sunday, April 15, 2012

OLD DOGS can LEARN NEW TRICKS!!!

I AM TAKING ALISA BURKES new class, THE ART OF ABSTRACTION! and loving it!
Our Nana used to say, "an old dog can learn new tricks" 'and here i go'! i am happy to have had such a great role model to mentor after...
 kinda WILD eh? i can't divulge the excercises, as this is a class, but if you are interested, it's an awful lot of fun...great for warming up for any project, and much can be applied to your current work!
 even a heart showed itself...
 YOU LOVE
 HEARTS
 ALL LEFT HANDED, extremely fun and interesting excercise!!!
 Newest painting collage
 lots of texture, paints, paper and...
 of course...
CHEESE CLOTH! :))

WISHING ALL MY FRIENDS A WONDERFUL SPRING WEEK AHEAD!!!

8 comments:

  1. Wanda, SO glad you're enjoying the class and I love - love- love the cheesecloth piece!!! Mocha says; Meow and thank you for the good wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanda I am loving alisa's class too! So fun! I just posted my work from class a few minutes ago! great minds think alike! ;)

    I love what you did with these!!

    See you in class!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you are thinking you are an old dog now? That's actually good - have a look! :-)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frf2Kc1zkcc
    Good luck Wanda with the new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i adore you from A-Z...
    Abstracts to Zanything!
    love it all, dear one.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like your having a great time. branching out and growing in your craft!!
    Here's to more amazing creations!!
    xoxoxo
    debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors in your new painting,also love the cheesecloth,well I guess you can say I love the whole thing.LOL. Glad you're having fun in your new class.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All beautiful!! I also love Alisa's class!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, these are so cool. I love the non-dominant hand idea. I love the color palette.

    Isn't cheesecloth the bomb?!

    ReplyDelete

commen