Monday, June 18, 2012

ran out of paints as i was going large...

 first up..."make your own life"...this will be changed into who knows...not even me :)...lots of cool layers...17" X 33"




 and this one shall go through some more changes...12" X 12" on an ampersand board...





 this is PART of one that is finished...and reads; "poetry of...listening to your thoughts"...i'll divulge it's entirety later...i'm on a roll right now...i ran out of paint for some of these...that's NEVER HAppened before to me...but guess there is always a first time for everything...i don't think i am going to wait for my dickblick order to arrive!
17" X 33"




 now...this is getting humorous for me...this has already gone through some changes...and looks nothing like this, nor the coloring :))
it's 4 x 12 x 2 gallery wrapped...




VOILA!...she is wearing a hand painted silk skirt and wearing a hand made paper flower in her NON HAIR DO...(REMinds me of the days when our little erin lea, had no hair, i would tape a bow to her head, and people would still say, oh, what a darling little boy you have...dressed in pink, wearing a bow, and little pierced earring hoops)  WHOOP WHOOP!
LIFE IS GOOD RIGHT NOW!
HOPING YOURs IS AS WELL!

8 comments:

  1. Your work is lovely! I have been working small, and there is a little voice stirring that tells me to work large....your work inspires me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wanda! you ARE going large!
    living fully kind of large!
    being yourself and beautiful kind!
    ...
    LOVE your whole new blog look!
    + ADORE your new paintings sooo much!!!!
    whoop whoop to youuuuuuuuuu!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me happy--wish I was there--I have this very very very big canvas sitting in my art room just looking at me. It wants to come along with me when I go to my art show in July, but I have to put some "clothes" on it. I'm kind of scared, but I'm gonna do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you run to the paint shop?
    Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your work!!! So glad I saw the link on Diane's page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wanda, Glad to see you're 'Livin' LARGE' and running out of paint-I love all of your work and thank you for your wonderful comment-you always make me smile! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the energy you are playing with here. Lots of fun and colour and playing. Love the processes - more colour and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this pink/yellow image! I like that you are going large, but I have to agree... LOTS of paint! Especially if you like layering, which I do. I must remember to get my cheesecloth out. It looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

commen