Tuesday, October 29, 2013

WIND WHISPERS

 THE START
 
 
 
 Deer Eyes (seed pods found in Panama)
Shells, beads and feathers (found all over the world)...
 
 
 
 
 there has to be a bit of BLUE SEA color...
ergo, the soft chiffon blue and green fabric
 
 
 
 
 in it's fullness...
I just couldn't seem to get a really good shot of how pretty!
 
 
 
 
 it doesn't tangle in the wind,
it should last a long time with wire and fishing line,
there is even a tarnished piece of bent copper we found on the seashore...
 
 
 
 
 it just barely whispers with just 3 Capiz shells on the left end ;)
 
 
 
 
and this...a little portion of a painting I've been about...
 
 
our Indian Summer is over now and we had our first indoor fire yesterday...
I adore the change in seasons!
 
 
HAPPY INVENTING, FRIENDS!

5 comments:

  1. Those are lovely Wanda and very close to me - I am doing this for years, I know how happy it makes us to thread collected stuff and hang it in the wind or on a wall! What a great pleasure that is! :-)

    I challenge you: I send you twenty found small pieces for a mobile and you send me twenty!
    Oh well, I'll send them to you anyway! YES! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How whimsical and magical. I haven't created a wind chime for a long time and you have given me much inspiration in creating one again. I love the shells and beads from all different places of the world and the way they have found their way to your patio now to bring back memories of those vacations and nature treks. Very, very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this collection of feathers, shells and pods!! Fun to do too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You never cease to amaze me. I've come to expect to be blown away when I come here, tho. :) You've brought the outside in. Gorgeous!

    A fire, eh? I'll get the marshmallows, and be right over!!

    ReplyDelete

commen