Tuesday, February 25, 2014

FULL CIRCLE CLASS & Sharon's ONE HUNDRED FACES, cont...

 #14 color
 
 
 
 #14 black and white
 
 
 
 #13
this is one of the best projects i've ever done
these 100 Faces
and education I would be able to get no other way than...
"DOING"
 
 
 
 fULL cIRCLE class calling
a side glance at a prepped canvas for LINE DRAWING...
i can't seem to touch it yet, i am savoring it as is for now
 
 
 
this is as tidy as it gets..
and is only a small table/portion of the rest of the studio...
we don't want to see that!
NEXT up...
MOVABLE walls to section off messes!
 
 
HAPPY CREATING DAYS TO ALL!

5 comments:

  1. Oh how I love #14 Color! I'm gonna copy you!
    I just love that you are tuned into the learning of this type of project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.m.g. I see your missing toothbrush you told me about in an email..there in the cup!! lol ;) :) I do want to see more of your studio, definitely! YES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOod morning Wanda! I am late for this lesson, but more and more, I see the potential I have to at least try to get something down on canvas! Lovely way for me to start my day....Have another wonderful day of creativity! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay, stay, stay on the pink clouds for more and more and more soulful outputs Wandadear! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are wonderful Wanda!
    Such an original beauty to them.

    ReplyDelete

commen