Wednesday, December 3, 2014

ANGELS EVERYWHERE I LOOK and DREAM...real and PAINTED...hmmm...

 little tease...
 
 
 
 little portions in the BIG PAINTING...
 
 
 
 
 underneath her blouse...
 
 
 
 INCREDIBLE, UNBELIEVABLE SUNDOWNS this year...
 
 
 
 making Christmas Angel Hangers...and put them in Pinterest, but...
 
 
 
 I changed my mind and am going to give to loved ones instead ;)
 
 
 
 
and then this morning after a LONG SWIM, I came home and painted in my journal...yes I did Anita...you were right, creative juices flew, WHEW...GRATEFUL for that this minute. Along with the BLESSED RAIN we need...a day for CELEBRATION!
 
OXOX

4 comments:

  1. lovely to give your angel whispers to friends and loved ones, they are a joy to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Wanda! Good evening my dear artist and friend! Always on the creative roll are you with your free and fabulous designs. The colors you choose just always happen to hit me right. I hope you are enjoying a wonderful evening? I am. It is very cold here, but we are happy and snug.

    Off to drink some tea by the fire, then off to sleep. HUGS! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. WANDA!!!!!! Good morning my friend! I just saw your comment as I visited my blog; I would LOVE to exchange addresses! OK, now I don't like leaving my email on a public space, but if you go to my profile, you can send me an email right under my profile picture. Then we you contact me via email, I will be glad to send you my address!

    Thank you dear heart. You are so kind! And as for words? I love them. And the more I study poetry, the more I realize that words are the poet's tool and TOYS because a poet must play with words. Oh, there is so much to learn!

    Enjoy your day; I am off to school to teach kids words in French! XOXOXO Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have only one thing to say: GREAT hairstyle! :-)

    Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa, of course there is more: she is beautiful and lovely and unique - great personality, YES!

    ReplyDelete

commen