Saturday, December 13, 2014

BLESSINGS...plain and simple

 a little 5:x7" I worked on...
 
 
 to divert in between working on commissions ;)
 
 
 
 another great diversion,
our daughters 31st birthday dinner...
 
 
 
 with both sides of the family...
I am the one peeking behind my husband ;)
 
 
 
 while walking through the restaurant parking lot...
I had to take this photo...
the tree is completely bare except for the orange and yellow leaves...
"WE SHALL NOT DROP YET"
 
 
 
 you know how many of us converse with others on the internet, never meeting in person, even though we have meetings of our minds and hearts...
well that happened here, Carlanda and Wanda in the flesh. it was so much fun, and never enough time!
 
 
 
 and our sunsets...you get the picture
 
 
 
 LITERALLY!
 
 
 
CHRISTMAS is just around that corner ;)

4 comments:

  1. WANDA MILLER!!!!!! How nice to finally see you in the flesh!!!! teeeeheeeee

    YOU ARE FABULOUS! How great to see you and your daughter! Was it a fun night? What a sunset and let the beauty and celebration begin and NEVER END. How AWESOME to meet up with a blogger pal. There is nothing quite like meeting the person behind the emails and blog comments. Peace to you and your household my friend, and your art....stunning every time. LOVE! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening dearest and lovely Wanda! Thank you so much for coming by today to visit. Christmas IS just around the corner, and while we are enjoying an unusual warm spell, the season of love is here. I just love this....I just looked out my window and some neighbors are here with battery candles and they are caroling. You gotta love this....happy hugs to you! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling friend, good morning! Thank YOU for that second visit. This is my last week of school before two weeks OFF! YAHOOOOO! Let's see what kind of reading, writing and creativity I can come up with!

    In the mean time, enjoy all the details of home, hearth and heart.BIG LOVE! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved meeting you in the flesh! The first of many times to come, I am sure. Love you wanda marie. Xo

    ReplyDelete

commen