Monday, May 4, 2015

WHO'S THAT ON THE PHONE?

 MAY WINDOW PANE'S changed...
with a Misty Mawn gift, she painted on some wood ;)
and
cardboard art you've seen...
 
 
 
 
 
 one fun page in my art journal...
she's shipping off to a cousin tomorrow...
people started asking if they could purchase any...
and YES...and all of these are extra intuitive and heartfelt!
I am still attempted to leave more of the under layers peeking
through, trying to get it just right!
 
 
 
 
 I used acrylics and then oils for this one's face.
there are cut up papers underneath, and I don't care
for where her mouth ended...but I am learning...
 
 
 
 
 this is a CLOSE UP from the one above ;)
 
 
 
 
 Last night moon in these last 2 photos...it was STUNNING...
THERE was a thin layer of clouds in the sky
and added to the beautiful mystery in our skies!
 
 
 
 
Next post I will show you my excitement with using my own artwork
within my own art work...that's a funny use of words ;)
 
I had a most interesting day today and will just share the very first unusual "happening".
This is something we have all experienced, yet it's been a very long time...
I was expecting a call from a cute friend to let me know when she'd leave home.
I looked at the heading as I reached for the phone, thought it read her last name...
ME: HEY CUTIE!
ANSWER: WHAT?
ME: HEY CUTIE!
ANSWER: THIS IS ANGELO
ME: OH SORRY I THOUGHT IT WAS MY FRIEND
ANSWER: THAT'S OKAY, I AM SELLING BLAH BLAH.
ME: NO THANK YOU
 
Have a Groovy rest of the week!


4 comments:

  1. teeehee...that phone exchange...that is HILARIOUS! These days with our new technology and connections, ya never know who you'll meet!

    OH WANDA, your window pane art....I see you there! And let me ask you about that pretty lady up top, on the left hand side, with the aqua cap and red rose....what medium did you use, and is that on canvas? Once I get out of school and get my vacation and other traveling done (school stuff, going to Denver), I'd like to inquire about a piece. I am really loving that particular painting, however!

    Well my friend, art is in our veins. It feeds us like oxygen, it energizes everything we do. Here's to another wonderful day of inspiration and COLOR! HUGS! Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that pretty lady up top...is my mentor's work and a gift from her, Misty Mawn. and I will be sending you an e mail Anita as soon as I find some REAL TIME XO

      Delete
  2. P.S., YES, THAT MOON! What a glorious gift it's been to us the last several nights and early mornings! On the way up the stairs last night to go to bed, there it was, shining directly into the window on the landing, as if greeting us. The older I get, the brighter the moon becomes. Oh the FUN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just IMAGINE all the songs written about that MOON...it's no wonder, it is a WONDER...taking a walk in it ;)

      Delete

commen