Sunday, June 21, 2015

A NEW CLASS

 Taking a class with Kellie Day
This was my first finished canvas, an 20" x 20" x2" Gallery Wrapped
 
 
 
 
 
 the next ones are close ups of the first finished product...
 
 
 
 





 I collage over the entire canvas...
 
 
 
 
 before painting again...
this was grueling at times..
all the text and photos I had chosen...
yep
all covered up
 
 
 
 
 These...
are close up of my new orange...
 
 
 
 
 I really don't like doing the same thing the teacher shows,
but I want so much to LEARN
first hand...then take off on my own ;)



























ORANGE you glad I didn't post ONE MORE ORANGE ;)
 
 
You can a imagine that I am learning more
GOOD STUFF!
 
And adding...Blogger would not let me enlarge any of these...
there's always somthin'!
BUT...I just realized...
YOU MAY ENLARGE THEM!
 
HAPPY SUMMER DAYS FRIENDS
 
XOXO

5 comments:

  1. I am so amazed at how many colors go with AQUA, the wonder color! And this orange Wanda, it is FABULOUS! I truly agree with you that you must follow the teacher ONLY to get a feel for the new skill. But a good teacher will always encourage you to fly after you've taken the first necessary steps in his/her wake. How else will we even get a feel for the mastery that's been handed down?

    You do an excellent job of experimentation on your own. The results are always layers upon layers of observation, effort, whimsy and courage. This is one sensational ORANGE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "EFFORT, WHIMSY AND COURAGE" I E-mailed you in answer rather than here. You are so SPECIAL. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. That orange THING hanging there in atmosphere makes me crazy! How did you do that Wanda Marie Miller! :-) BIGGEST hug ever! :-)

    ReplyDelete

commen