Monday, August 10, 2015

HOME HOME HOME BEAUTIFUL HOME

 Finally painted today,
finishing a journal page I started,
 
 
 
 
 
 before leaving for Panama ;)
 
 
 
 
 swayed by the colors there
 
 
 
 
 
 this is the start of the page right next to the other
 
 
 
 
 
 faces on my mind,
 
ALSO
i left the words exposed,
"half baked idea"
yeah...just can't live without humor
;)))
 
 
 but they are not Panamanian ;)
 
 
 
 
Photo Shop bus we road for 4 hours and still,
not arriving to our final destination...
 
we are tuckered out to say the least,
and
have
NEVER
been
so HAPPY
to
be
HOME
 
THANK YOU Anita, Yael, Sue M, and Fuzzie Fingers
 
XOXOXOXO

4 comments:

  1. WANDA!!!!!!!! Good morning, greetings, and welcome HOME!

    You have brought back some COLOR from your vacation, and your pieces are bright and happy and well-seasoned from much observation. It is so evident that you have painted for so long because you know how to make something that is not easy so playful and free. You know how I love blue, especially this aqua color, and your faces are always beautifully composed as to feel the pensive state of mind.

    Oh so good to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH so good to be HEARING YOU again Anita! I humbly THANK YOU for your words...oh your words...that seep into to the pores of my very existence. YOU BEAUTIFUL CREATIVE YOU. I have never appreciating home more, me thinks! I ADORED your last post, naturally! oxoox

      Delete
  2. So good to see you blogging again. :) Yay!! I hope you're resting up from your vacation, and all that body surfing you must have done. :D

    I rode from KS to NH once on a bus. Three days, no shower, and stinky bathroom smell allllll the way. Then I got to do it all over again to get home. It was an adventure, but never again!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, I am laughing my friend...ALWAYS, from your quips and sarcasm that I hold so dear! Most of their buses are air conditioned with Spanish t.v. and a good view...no more goats and chickens bumming rides ;) and yes, still tired by around 1 or 2 in the afternoon, but good. We were able to body surf and play in the water twice a day...CANDY WAS IN LOVE with the warm ocean water. xoxo

      Delete

commen