Saturday, August 15, 2015

Nature, whimsy, and INDUSTRIOUS FUN! annnnd CANDY CANE!

 Flying into Panama City
 
 
 
 
 yep...a phone booth...imagine that!
 
 
 
 
 a view to Estero Beach
where there aren't ever lots of people
to body surf and play in the soup,
beachcomb...
a
RIVER
an
OCEAN...
 
DIVINE!
 
 
 
 my sister Candy
in one of
our very
FAVORITE
spots...
overlooking the ocean,
pounding over rocks!
 
 
 
 
 incredible LEAF!
 
 
 
 
 OUR MAKE SHIFT TABLE...
 
 
 
 
 I FORGOT our paint brushes...
so....
sticks, twigs and leaves sufficed ;)
 
 
 
 
 Richard packed us a portable drill
to make holes!
I woke up and walked outside one morning to find this girl
GOIN' to it...starting her beach hangings,
i was CRACKING UP!
 
 
 
 
 a very small PORTION...
 
 
 
 
 of our FUN FINDS!
 
 
 
 
and this is only
a small
portion
of what Candy
created.
we could not stop
this girl if we had
TRIED!
 
 


8 comments:

  1. Looks like SO much fun as well as SO RELAXING! What a vacation! <3 So happy you got to spend time together and got to go to this piece of the world together and create together! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you nailed it Dawn LOVE...wish you would have been with us too. it is still surreal that it even happened. THANK YOU for you well wishing love that never ends. xoxoxox

      Delete
  2. Gathering stuff off the sand at the sea shore (or everywhere else), string it together and hang it - that would be me - I would be the greatest partner to your sister in doing this fun thing - you know like a soulmate of driftwood-sticks and shells, beach stones with holes, and other delicacies, like candy and cookie! :-)
    Oh yes - and of course I would swirl the anananananananas dance with her! :-)

    But dear Wanda, you have to take photographs of her creativity again, the once you did s..k, sorry, can't see a thing, only guess, so PLEASE! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this about you...YES...you me cookie and candy...SISTERS on the beach and stringing our FINDS! HMMMM...what's more fun...perusing together, or creating together? we don't have to decide, only DELIGHT in it all!
    I took lousy pics of her work, there was no light in the area. this is all I have Yael, sorry! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. WANDA MILLER! I finally made it over.....first of all, I SEE YOU! I SEE YOU! And what fun this had to be! There is nothing like the ocean to inspire us, is there? Did you enjoy yourself?I can see that! What a great place to set up the studio, right out there en plein air....what goodies you both found! Welcome home my dear, and it is lovely to see you back. I bet your mind is whirling with so many colors and moments that you'll be seizing behind the layers of paint. SHARE it with us!

    Big hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you FOR THE WELCOME HOME ANITA. i'll be sharing more, you already know that. Are you back in school? Everyone started so early around here this year...I was just shocked! and I DID THINK OF YOU...rolling around the idea that you might be having to return so early too? xoxo

      Delete
  5. Wonderfull photos and blog too.Panama city look so nice,thanks for sharing these photos.

    ReplyDelete

commen