Wednesday, September 30, 2015

BOO!!!

 BOO
Tomorrow is October
Here is my first witch
of the season...
 
 
 
 
 
 I finally let July fade into the past...
 
 
 
 
 
 We are picking up this SISTER, COOKIE,
from the airport tomorrow night,
then whisking her off to Dinner out.
 
 
 
 
 
 I have 100 nieces and great nieces.
Well probably not quite that many...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 This is one niece and 2 great nieces,
one year..
LOVE THEM ALL TO PIECES!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 GOLD has been dropping from the sky lately...
Such BEAUTIFUL sunsets we are blessed with!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I have 2 classes going and company for this entire month and now more.
We love that...
but I
HAVE TO SNEAK OFF
and drop ink now and then
hee hee hee...
 
 
 
 
 
So Special yesterday...
we celebrated
Nama's 88th birthday,
and by her side is Mary, 71
and then there is Aunt Avis, 100!
 
I tell ya', she is a smilin' jack,
gets so tickled over the smallest of things (always been that way)
and her smile lights up the entire earth!
 
Getting ready to
CELEBRATE
A NEW
MONTH.
 
HAPPY OCTOBER FRIENDS!


4 comments:

  1. HELLO WANDA! Just passing by very quickly as unfortunately, I have to RUSH off to school. But October is here and I LOVE THIS MONTH! Wishing you much happiness as you spend time with those you love! HUGS HUGS HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anita Bonita, Appreciate this, I know you are up to your ears. so I am even more appreciative of your DELIGHTFUL words xoxoxoxoxo

      Delete

commen