Saturday, June 24, 2017

SUMMMMMER TIMMMME...AND THE COTTON IS HIGH...WE'RE HAVIN' A HEAT WAVE...SO I LIKE THE NIGHTS...late late nights...

 I started this whole piece a long time ago!
"imported cigars 1858"
(great old stuff)




 It could have been a year ago?




 It's been hanging on a wall in my studio
so that I might figure how to finish it...hmmm




 There is so much to it..,




 Labor intensive...
and then...




 It magically came to fruition!!! (not)

This was after finding a beautiful old book binding, the perfect color, and an old antique ad, and added some more white writing. I wish you could see it for real... smiling, I am.




 Just a happy little fool around piece with ink,
my own mask and pens.
We all need a little magic in our lives.




 Remember those beauties I changed with photo ops?
The African lilies?




 They don't bloom very long ...




 But when they do...




 They turn themselves...




 And everything nearby into such beauty!!!




 Just like what a 
FAIRY GARDEN
must look like!
MAGICAL and CHEERY!




 a FUN little ditty...





And something that I shan't  save...
I was fooling around, experimenting using inks of two colors
only.
While referring to a mag photo, so this doesn't even look like something that came from me, ha! It did, but if you showed me a year later, I truly wouldn't know this!

Hope you are having a wonderful summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

commen