Sunday, January 4, 2009

And Another Thank You To Start The New Year

Thank you Stephanie Lee for supporting and encouraging me in Asilomar. You have no idea what that did for me in really getting braver!!!!!!!! Smile and a hug. Thank you for sharing yourself on your blog, you gave me the courage I needed. Love, Wanda

Thank you Dawn from the feathered nest for sharing all those marvelous pictures you allowed us to copy. I used so many of them in my work this year. I wish you the best of the new year. Love, Wanda

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweet Wanda!! You are so very welcome! I'm just glad that you were able to use some of the images....and bytheway, welcome to blogging sweetie!! You will find so much encouragement, inspiration and friends here ~ Wishing you a very happy, healthy and creative new year!!! xxoo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mee oh myoh! I just calls 'em as I see 'em, girlie! Can I just say that you and that sassy sister of yours are my FAVORITE kind of student!!??!! You show up, ready and willing to dive in, laughing all along the way. Focus, effort, and flat out humor. What more could I want?!?
    I LOVE the darling scarves we snatched up from you. I've been wearing mine a lot lately...loving the drape and size. Thank you thank you thank you for sharing your offerings with us all!
    I am so grateful to you for your kindness and support on MY blog! Your comments and wit are always the highlight of my day. What a gift it is indeed to have that kind of support and encouragement.
    Thank you thank you thank you....

    oxoxox

    ReplyDelete

commen