Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Emotions / Following Misty


I just can't find one word except, whirling. Tomorrow one sister and i are flying south to meet 2 other sisters. we are going to listen to music and dance a little. then "home" to mom and dad's and to 2 other brothers and their families. I'm whirling in all directions trying to ready for the trip.

I am soooo sad to end with misty and all you other great ladies on this fine trip taken together. i didn't miss a day till now, but must fly...wait....that's a better word...FLY!

And Misty, i feel like i am flying with new found wonders to stretch and go with. I thank you from the heart, we are truly blessed by this ride! love, wanda

4 comments:

  1. Wanda! This collage is amazing. I hope you and your family have a wonderful time! I'll miss you--When you get back, maybe you can share about your collage technique?
    -Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! have fun with your family!! We'll all still be here when you come back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the collage...jealous you get to go see Nana & Papa, and all my other wonderful Aunts...xoxoxo

    Chad

    ReplyDelete
  4. this has been such a great experience! i've enjoyed visiting your blog and i hope to see you at the show-n-tell wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete

commen