Sunday, February 16, 2014

mISTY mAWN and sHARON tOMLINSON, i am a student of mighty fine TUTORS!

 first 4 inch paintings are 2 more on Sharon's idea...

 they both were painted over paint that was already there and
texture too...I accidently just erased the black and white one of this..
i am so techno-savvy...yeah right.
 
 
 
 
 


 up next are from the journals we are doing for misty's class...
 i may just keep posting this way...
 
 
 
 
 the two projects from each woman are along the very same lines...
 
 
 
 
 not spending a lot of time, using much spontaneity, and intuition, doing nothing perfect...
 
 
 
 these acts are to teach us to loosen up, and learn a lot from painting this way...
 
 this particular one brought me right back to when i first started to learn about painting
portraits and mixing them with collage...i bet i can find a dusty canvas with a face that looks darn near identical to this one...that's weird to me...a vell...
 
 
here they are side by side in our books!
 
i am so excited to be learning this much at the same time!
wishing you all, creative moments if not DAYS!

5 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Wanda! The more I see of what you are sharing, the more I want to at least dabble in some small projects! But I'm having so much fun coming up with writing ideas. Happy Sunday evening to you! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. You feel happy and joyful Wanda - it shows! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes what Yael said.
    It dose come through in your art and on screen voice.
    Thank you for more good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Wanda! I just barely saw that you came over last night! I am home today from work since it's President's Day. I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to write for my next post, but like drawing, it requires sketching, rough (very, very rough) drafts and time. Thank you for coming by; I hope to spend more time in the summer, playing with some ideas, but I have to keep reminding myself that like with anything else, one makes more mistakes than successes!

    Have a super day my friend. Anita

    ReplyDelete

commen