Friday, August 19, 2011

Our Blogs, Our Shared Journey's

Sacramento Delta...flying into home, sacramento, ca.
oh my goodness, my fuzzy mind. after reading each of your messages and re-reading my last post. my mom lingers on, she hasn't passed yet. i will reveal that when it does happen. in the meantime, i shall not keep bringing it up. our blogs are our journals where we tend to reveal much, sometimes.


i am one of those REAL people that does let it all hang out a good deal of the time. i've grown quite comfortable here. emelie, her message was spot on, should you read it. it's a rollercoaster ride and i'm not the only one on it. i am so grateful for your love, GRATEFUL beyond words.



more POSITIVITY coming your way!



xo

3 comments:

  1. This view of the Sacramento delta is beautiful and lovely to the eyes of one who lives in this valley. It has been far too long since I've been over to your blog. I will now go to your etsy and add you to my circle! ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful photo!! You are definitely the real deal, baby! So happy your mom is still with us. You may not write about it, but I keep you in my thoughts every day. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you, sending you hugs....

    ReplyDelete

commen