Monday, October 17, 2011

INTUITIVE PAINTINGS

If you look on julie prichard's site...her latest on line course, with chris cozens'...you will see a preview of # 6 in the line up of lessons.

this is the one that i have fallen in love with...so in between portraits i am playing and digging INTUITIVE ART. something i was already in the midst of, but when i got to lesson #6...OH BABY, my fire was lit!

julie and chris' on line lessons are so fabulous...when i took julie's first one, i sold every painting that i painted after that...there was so much depth, so many layers and a truly different way of painting.

since loosening up and letting go, miracles and fun have happened over and over (certainly, not EVERY SINGLE TIME) and i am still on fire.

you can take a gander at julie's talent over at http://thelandoflostluggage.com

her classes stay up forever after you have taken them and they are extremely REASONABLE. i just got my computer back tonight. it was being held hostage while it was supposed to be tuned up, cleaned up, more room for more wonders...ha! they did nothing, and charged me nothing! live and learn!

i still can't leave messages on blogs (not that that had anything to do with the free tune up).

it's so discouraging.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A CLUE AS TO WHAT'S UP WITH THIS PROBLEM???

13 comments:

  1. WOW - keep that fire dear - but lower the flame when you need to breathe deeply! :-) Wooooooooooosh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh-just love what comes out of you!
    (sorry about the blogger problem--sometimes it works for me, and other times it doesn't--blogger must be a female :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your intuitive paintings and this one is beautifulllll!!!
    & yes, i too have had mixed results in comment making..ugh!
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the combination of colours you have used in this intuitive painting. The whole idea of intuition is so intriguing, fascinating - surprising! Computer problems - got to love technology and hate it sometimes - a few months back had the same problems and then they just disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanda, another gorgeous piece!! You always inspire me. About the blogger thing: I don't know what's up but yes, it is discouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Blogger has been inconsistant, and Diane is right on.

    So I ahve tot ake your advice and go see what and understand better your fire, I understand how these fires get lit, so maybe I need a new fire. I need to get all that outside stuff done so I can paint. there has been endless responsibilities lately.

    So I hope you can post again soo wherever and whenever you want.

    I have to go look at youar painting again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Blogger has been alittle stinker lately,at least you know its not your computer! Another gorgoues piece. Which one of her classes are you taking,it sounds so interesting.And you sound so inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Wanda! Love your passion! Will have to check out the links you've posted.
    Regarding comments, I haven't experienced that too often. Maybe send an email if that's provided on the site? Anyhoo, don't let that stop you from posting....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also wondered which class on Julie's site you're recommending Ms. W?
    My email is: elusive_images@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your spark! Look at you go! Yay!!

    Back when I couldn't leave comments on blogger, it was because I had changed my cookie setting. You have to allow 3rd party cookies, and I had unchecked that..because I really hate the thought that I'm being trailed around the internet by some stupid company I don't even buy from. But, that's the way it has to be, if I want to comment on any blogs on blogger. Hope that helps.

    Oh, other thing you can try..what is the error message you're getting? If you google the exact message, you may find others with the same problem. Or you can search the help on Blogger..I finally asked for help, and got a super nice guy help me with the cookie problem. Doesn't hurt to ask in the forums, if you can't figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, could you tell me which is the class you refer to at Lost Luggage that helped you with intuitive painting? I checked them out, but not sure which one. Layer Love 2.o or Complex Collage or ....? If it's not too much trouble would you be able to email me : magentastorm@gmail.com.
    Thank you and I'm loving your art style and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Re: can't leave comments.
    Which browser do you use?
    If you have lots of addons, disable them and add them back one at a time. My issue are often related to unstable or incompatible addon. I use firefox.

    As I think others have said, clear your cookies and cache from the menu bar, Tools, then Options. Regardless of browser, there should be a place to clear cache, cookies, passwards and history and temporary files.

    After a while w/o clearing my cache and cookies and temporary files, things get kind of clogged and sluggish and I have to clear them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these intuitive paintings. They are free form and free motion, lively, muted and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

commen