Tuesday, October 11, 2011

BLUE MUSIC ROOM

ENLARGE to see some layers...there are a LOT! Some more INTUITIVE paintings...this looks a might distorted as it isn't taped down TO the easel at the top.


i have just a few more changes and it's probably going to be titled the BLUE MUSIC ROOM :))


in my next post i'll tell you why and how this all started...it's not a big deal really, but then again YES IT IS, because i am obsessed in all good ways!




and....i can't leave messages on many of your blogs, it's not that i haven't been there...i have and tried...maybe it'll be time for me to change to another blog realm...hmmm!



I WISH YOU ALL A MARVELOUS DAY AND EVENING...



filled with music from ANYWhere...YOUR heart, soul, radio, birds, silence....



XOXO






10 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, can't wait to get the whole story!!!

    Debbie
    x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I love this piece, it is very surreal, intuitive - yes. To me this space feels old, almost neglected - it has a dreamlike quality - the more I look at it the more I feel like I have stepped into this space. Looking forward to hearing the story behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always beautiful, Wanda! That happend also to me, that I couldn´t leave comments ... it´s something about cookies ...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this! it feels van goughish somehow to me...with it's freedom/space/color...AND, i know it's completely wanda..yes! i'm loving your intuitive pathing. it's bringing us home to you. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one,very mysterious! Can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh--love this--so soothing....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wanda, another gorgeous piece and oohhh I love that smokey blue: so melancholy. I am in suspense and can't wait to hear the whole story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tralalalala - I saw the layers! Ohhhh, you see, those colors are making me feeling blue completely - thank your for that my dear lovely Wandamariefriend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful Wanda! Intriguing perspective and adore the palette!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I thought your blue painting was distorted and I absolutely loved it. Even though it turns out not to be wonky, I still love it, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

commen