Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thank you

Happy November, and extra happy. Here is what i came home to (ghost busters were busy while i was away).
thank you soooooo much to all of you for your prayers and thoughts for my mom. she came through with flying colors, is better than she has been in yearsssss...considering a pace maker and many strokes. she just is so determined to not lay down and die, even though that would truly be easier for her. she gets those teeny little brittle arms and legs motivating before she can get out of bed in the morning, and then keeps on trucking inch by inch by inch till it turns into maybe foot by foot. such an inspiration for our family. thank you from the bottom of my heart. xo wanda

6 comments:

  1. Wanda I am so glad you posted an update... and am so happy your mom is doing well! It's so very difficult to watch our parents go through things like this. As they get older, we take on so much of the responsibility of caring for them. The roles of parent and child sometimes appear to switch and we are the parent or responsible person. I went through this with my mom during her illness over eight years ago. I'm sure your mom is similar to mine, and is so grateful to have a daughter who is there for her at the drop of a hat. I'll continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Wanda I am so happy your Mom is doing better, she sounds like a very strong person.
    Maybe that's where you get it. I've been really thinking of you and praying for your family. Thank you for the update and for your wonderful (as always) comment. As you would say: xo
    My friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Just sent you an enormously long email. Sooo happy you're home, and your momma is well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, and GORGEOUS photo, btw. I knew you must have beautiful sunsets out there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wanda,
    Me again-I forgot to mention earlier that there's something for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very glad about your mom!

    I also wanted to let you know that I did post a tutorial on the folded boxes on my blog the other day, if you are interested.

    best to you and your mom!

    ReplyDelete

commen