Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pulling more Prints! See Michelle"s blog address on previous post...

today, i also printed some script on the flowers from yesterday...they
turned out so pretty.
this has been a blast, michelle...again i thank you for the jumpstart, the possibilities are just endless!!
it's not over yet for me, i'll say!!!
and jane, i know you are going to do some GORGEOUS colors and "pieces"!
got the brayer out and continued from yesterday...the colors used here were, titan buff and pyrrole red...so fun!







i used cobalt teal and van dyke brown, and then some white gesso on some of them











the colors i used here are: cobalt teal, van dyke brown and light portrait pink







emelie...funny that you should mention, printing out the prints...







changing their colors...HERE THEY ARE!







and then i did make a collage out of them, after i cut all of them out...







i'll put up pics soon on that part!!! i just love how great minds think alike...xo






























































3 comments:

  1. ooh...love the colors and the variety of things you are trying. reckless abandon...it's a good thing, isn't it? love your enthusiasm wanda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great fun, now look at the one with the teal and brown that is in the upper righthand corner. Do you see a person or a person that is gone there? YOu can do something so fun with that piece. I am getting carried away and you may hate that sort of thing. But still I cannot be quiet......a face there and some lovely flowers would be quite fun.
    Just me you know, not you maybe.


    I will be done with my quilt show soon and can focus on other things.
    but your giving me a bit of fun also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanda! You are amazing-because of your excitement I started my own pulling prints yesterday-soMUCHfun!
    I'll post them soon. Meanwhile keep going my friend you're on a roll!

    ReplyDelete

commen