Monday, August 9, 2010

Auburn California Art Walk

now here is true bravery...miss "chicken livers", wanda, popped into the lighthouse gallery today with a friend...they are still hanging and finishing up for the artwalk, this thursday...i posted this info without a pic on facebook today while mentioning that there is a wine tasting store right next door to the gallery...i also mentioned i may have to slip over there, if i get too scared...this is ALL new to me and a FIRST...
truly ya' all don't have to wish me luck...i just wish all my supporters could be there with me, couldn't have come to this place without back up, seriously!!
this is a total bow, thanking YOU ALL!
it would be wonderful to make a sale or more, naturally, but i'll tell you the honest truth right now...it has been so wonderful meeting people in the flesh who comment on all the "whys" about my work...it has already filled my artful soul!!! but....
these are not the people that have encouraged me along the way, as my blogging friends have, who i truly feel are FRIENDS (of whom i hope to meet in person some day)!!!
XOXOXOXO


10 comments:

  1. look at your art!!
    i am dancing w/it!
    & i am looking out
    over the ocean
    & breathing in
    thanks for you.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could walk in enjoy how beautiful that looks and say, Hi Wanda you know me it's Emelie and I know you would give me a hug and say my gosh, how did you get here.

    You will be your charming self and have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy and excited for you!!You should be so proud of yourself. Your art looks so so gorgeous hanging there. Way to go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing all hung up. Congratulations and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at YOU!!! OMGosh, I am sooo freaking happy for you, Wanda. And to think, this is only the beginning, baby. I just know..can feel it in my bones..that it's gonna keep getting better. WooHOOOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big Big CONGRATS to you dear friend. I am SO thrilled for you-and how nice to have wine nearby LOL! I hope you enjoy every minute of your show!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this photo!
    Hope you'll have a terrific time!
    And this is also my bigest dream ever - maybe we all meet someday, somehow...

    XO

    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  8. omy gosh nosyreva...who are you,, i just read this...do you have a blog, i thank you from the bottom of my heart, but can't find you!
    whenever i say that i truly mean it (to meet those that i have met in my heart)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!!!!

    Hi Wanda,
    Just wish I could hvae been there at your art exhibition...how super exciting for you...and thanks for your lovely comment to me too!...
    I love the dark blue canvas, and can't wait to see the finished piece!!...I am loving blue right now...and how about some more info about those lovely pots in your latest post?....xx..julia

    ReplyDelete

commen