Sunday, April 10, 2011

THANK YOU: Yael, my painted stud, buff, rach awes, laura a, objekte-ton and deb harvey..

BLOGLAND and fb and SPRING OVERLOAD...i appreciate...and LOVE ALL your comments...ANNNND if i forgot to thank you, here it is!!!

HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU ALL!!! XOXOXOXO



"we found a rainbow...together!"
little minature lightbulb wired on the very bottom...goes with the whimsical attitude! :))
"bedroom lights are out...my big sister's stage light goes ON!"
close shot...you have no idea how fun this...although...maybe you do!
more practice bunnies...easter will be over by the time i decide on one, ha!
when the sun went down friday...'especially for you sweet diane!

6 comments:

  1. Awwww no worries Wanda about leaving comments,we've all been there. Life gets busy! I've actually had to start staying offline more so I can get more important stuff done and spend some quality time with family. But your charms are just so precious! Love both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are - I am in love with this charming couple!
    I can understand that catching up with all the nice blogs and commenting takes time - ohhhhh, but I will also miss your sweet remarks... Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wanda,thank you for acknowledgement of my name & dear others! (you sweet thing!!!).
    womaaaaan! i love this pile of art!!!! i ADORE your bunnies & the composition of these darlings is brilliant! & i love all your people sooooooooo much! what a feast for my eyes & heart!
    loooove! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. hurry! Easter's hopping toward us!

    I love those happy hangies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the bunnies!
    Much Love

    ReplyDelete

commen