Wednesday, June 1, 2011

COME PAINT WITH ME!!!

































so many faces...



























so many changes...




























BLOGGER has been down for me, not able to post or look or anything hardly...and now i am down for the count with asthmatic bronchitis, so i'll be taking a break to get good and well!


but i'll be back when i can...


i wish all my lady buddies WONDERFUL ARTING EXPERIENCES...be that: paint, fiber, papers, fabric and all the textures you come up with! XOXO



















6 comments:

  1. Yes, that Lady looks a bit pale! But she will be okay - healthy again and happy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanda--she's lovely! And you get better--you hear me Missy!!! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. again! i love her hair!
    & her! & you!
    may fresh air revive
    & refresh you!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do hope you feel better soon! Love your girl,she's beautiful,especially love the background and her hair. And yes blogger hasnt been working for me neither.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, we will see if blogger lets me do a thing at your blog, I had a 50% chance yesterday as I tried about 4.
    Isn't this interesting the changes and giong back and forth looking carefully to what you did to make iat happen, we cannot do that to ourselves in such a subtle way or maybe if we went to Hollywood. I hae seen it happen right before my eyes also like magic. She is a woman of moods and so pretty.

    Wishing you well, wishing you no stress and good breathing as you recover. Also sending you all the just right strokes for your brush.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're feeling better soon!! My blog was down also. Glad blogger is up and running again. You have made a lovely painting too!!

    ReplyDelete

commen