Friday, December 9, 2011

THE SEA IN DECEMBER...

WIP...i am digging the pink :))

MORE wip and intuitive paintings......a section of a WIP that lit my fire!


Gifts galore...see, i've been busy in my workshop more and more...

These are the hand enbroidered titles for my "sea pillows"...

i shall be incorporating these "lovely titles" sewn onto the pillows with added yarn and fabric...

isn't the "sea lace" fabric sumptuous? these are fabric remnants that someone SWELL gave me!

there are those around me and espECIALLY on our blogs that encourage and entice and inspire...something of which i hope i too am a part of---SHARING and SPARKING our energized creativity back and forth...

this is what all the backs of the pillows look like...They are all about 16" to 20" squares

COLLECTIVE CREATIVE ENERGIES is what we are about at timesWASH CLOTHS GALORE!

captivating the ocean floor...

...and she just about says it all...

THANKFUL FOR ALL THE COLORS IN MY LIFE

annnd...for all you peeps that encourage, inspire and create with one another...

We all benefit from the self-expression of others...

i THANK ALL OF YOU, for sharing with me!

XOXOX




11 comments:

  1. i love the sea of wanda!
    it's all so deeply beautiful!!!
    looooooooove!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wanda, Oh those are some of my all time favorite colors, beautiful creations my friend, you have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having a caniption over thes pillow and the colors and those shell like wash cloths, so pretty all different and really like the sea. The white the foam of being stirred.
    I really admire your new face and person also a new look and yes she is in her heart out at sea.

    Are you not amazed at all the different things that give us pleasure, and the seeing of these things created is also a pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Girl you have been busy! I love everything,those colors are beautiful and your painting at the end does say alot. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pillows, the 'patchwork' ones especially!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhh-I am loving all of this goodness and sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The intuitive seascape is very inspiring. You have an affinity for the sea. I love those pillows too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are in a blue and turquoise mood Wanda! That is so good! All your creations are wonderful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. GorJEY colors, combinations and composition!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Wanda,
    Thanks for the visit!...Lovely to see all your beautiful sea colours and your crochet work is justs tunning, and your self portait....I Love It!!!..
    I Hope you have a very Merry Christmas tooo... xx ....Julia

    ReplyDelete
  11. ack! i haven't been to visit in a while! you never cease to amaze me with your talents. the pillows are so pretty!! everything is just YOU..gorgeous, pretty, beautiful.

    Merry Christmas to you! Hope you're busy creating more and more!! Love ya!! i haven't forgotten about your email..i just gotta find 10 mins. bizzy bizzy.

    ReplyDelete

commen