Saturday, March 17, 2012

COVER GIRL ARRIVES!!!

"our little sisters"... some more cardboard art...
turned into a hanger!

if you'd like to read the short article about little ol' me, press the address at the beginning of this post, scroll down to the right hand corner, pressing on my little painting, then as you turn the pages of the online magazine ;(...you can enlarge the cover artist write up...which i thought quite lovely after a man interviewed me from Placer Arts! i am ever so GRATEFUL and only a teensy, eensy bit pleased as pie!

HAVE A GRAND WEEKEND MY FRIENDS, whether the weather is whatever it is! :))

7 comments:

  1. WANDA!!! I am so THRILLED for you!!! This is just so wonderful-and It looks like I am the first comment, too :-). My biggest congratulations to you and your art on the Cover!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mazal tov Wanda!!!
    And a love the two couples, they are ever so sweet!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i took a look-see
    + am so happ-ee
    for deardear you!!!!!!
    i love your peoples
    (heart thump thump)
    xoxox
    congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh!!!! A big and well-deserved congratulations to you! Your art needs to be out there for everyone to enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOu have to be so thrilled, I am thrilled, congratulations on this achievement. Your such an original and such fun, it all shows inyour work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to YOU!!!!!
    How lovely to be recognised and read about, for your gorgeous ART, and thanks for your lovely comment on my latest post...x..

    ReplyDelete

commen