Saturday, August 23, 2014

Beautiful GRAYs...Summer Days...

 yes, another angel...
 
 
 or she COULD be a fairy ;)...
 
 
 her words
 
 
 the rest of her words...
boo hoo, I spelled results wrong...
back to the drawing board..
ughh...
this will be yet another test of
MAGICALLY MATCHING COLORS!
 
 
 
 
 this is a close up of a finished piece I shared with you all previously...
when I get it matted and framed, i'll share the results!
 
 
 
I have been so enamored with "grays"...
as is this one on a plank, I have been working on for days
and days...and will show it's ending as well!
 
more HAPPY summer DAYS/DAZE MY FRIENDS,
wanda
XOXO

5 comments:

  1. My friend

    my internet service in my home is OUT! So here I am, trying to catch up on a very low battery (I FORGOT MY POWER CORD!) at the local coffee shop!

    OK, grays are awesome. I find comfort and peace in this lovely color so much that my home is a mix of gray, white, gold and maybe a touch of aqua during summer. In the fall, it's natural tones and in winter for the holidays, SILVER!

    Everything you do is powered by another source that comes from within AND from somewhere else, a place with eternal possibilities. Lovely work my dear. Have a great weekend! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dearest Wanda! I just saw your comment as I am ready to sign off to get ready for my first class of the morning. OH MY FRIEND, ART is a gift indeed from ABOVE and within! MUCH LOVE, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Wanda MILLER! Good morning on this Labor Day! Thank you for coming by with your lovely spirit! OK, you should see the little portrait I tried to paint. NOT! I had to laugh at my attempt. I think I better stick to words!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure why but this web site is loading incredibly slow
    for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it
    a problem on my end? I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.


    Feel free to visit my homepage :: image search engines

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Well, dumb me! I didn't even notice it was misspelled till I read you comment.

    ReplyDelete

commen