Friday, January 23, 2015

FRIDAY NIGHT ART JOURNAL...starting a new resolution...

 
 I have 4 very large paintings...
WIP...that...
I am inserting and editing here; that these girls are not my
LARGE works in progress...
THESE are what I went to, working in my journal, they are finished!
as I am STUCK ON finishing some abstracts that are large and looming in front of my face to be finished.
and this is the time now that I will put 2 of them under a bed, hidden away and the other 2 in a closet, to bring out on another day, week, month, when they decide they are ready ;)
 
 
 
 I DO BELIEVE
 
 
 
 
 aND smile often and LAUGH I might add...
 
 
 
 In the meantime...this is when I go into my art journal...
to
LISTEN
LEARN
GET LOOSE...
hmmm...
 
 
 
 
 
Our window frame finally made into January...
hurry, take a look...
it will be February in the blink of an eye!
 
 
Next Post: close up and the little stories that go with the photos.
 
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

6 comments:

  1. Girl, you've been bizzy!! Funny that you mentioned your art journal because I pulled mine out yesterday for the first time in forever. I'm thinking of dedicating a blog post a week to the new pages I'm creating, like I used to..but, I'm not sure. Sometimes, it's good just to do art for yourself, and not have to show it to anybody.

    Can't wait to see what you do with these new portraits you've got going on..and that window pane is amazing!! I'll be watching for your next update. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW YOU have been BUSY!
    I like the girl with the WHITE Hair!!!
    Have a good Weekend, Wanda = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great WIP's. I especially like the first one. Love your journal page too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Wanda! I am a bit late...Friday night for us was dinner and a movie!

    You know how I feel about your art. Your combination of thoughts and color really is a good team to make the senses buzz. "A place to nest the soul" - absolutely. If only the rest of the world could embrace this message because it's true. Maybe some people would think twice about hurting each other, knowing that this body where our soul does indeed nest is a sacred vessel.

    You've done it again. Be well, keep on playing with words and colors. You really know how to do it right. Hugs to you Wanda! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with your journal pages! And thats excact what I am in these days...so paintings at all, but one journalpage after another...like addicted to my books ;) Crazy beautiful windowframe. love it! ♥ Conny
    Piaroms Art Journaling

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love what you are creating!!! Beautiful artwork!!

    ReplyDelete

commen