Monday, May 11, 2015

JUNE ARTWALK PREPARATIONS...

 GEARING UP FOR JUNE ARTWALK here, near our home town...
in the big REAL CITY of AUBURN, CA.
A cupboard door..
a long time to it's fruition,
along with some other
CUPBOARD DOOR ACTIVITIES
 (that i'll share soon)
 
MATERIALS:
plaster
paint
cheese cloth
little "ditty"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 own personal photo transfers are within...
 
 
 
 
 a bit of strength in IRON and FIBERS...
 
 
 
 
 the IMPORTANCE of WORDS and FIBER...
 
 
 
 
 
 grungy aged look...it is!
 
 
 
 
 
 ATTIRE on a new BARREL STAVE GIRL...
 
 
 
 
 
her SET OF copper LEGS...
her FACE debut,
 in next post...
 
 
The Artwalk always gives me that push to DIVE in DEEPER and
get
ORGANIZED!
 
I am focused, some of the time ;)
 
HAPPY MONDAY

8 comments:

  1. My darling friend, I am a day late in EVERYTHING today. School is wild! You ARE focused, you are ready, and you are playing (what an artist needs to do!) I love the explosion and meeting of different textures, fibers, materials, colors and thoughts. My best wishes to you as you PREPARE! Back later in email, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and I love your DESCRIPTION ANITA! no worries. no worries on e mail...I know you are swamped ;)

      Delete
  2. Wanda, I LOVE this!! wow! I am a sucker for grunge and you nailed it in this piece! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new work invokes a real sense of mystery Wanda. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much Cheryl. I never thought of it that way. this is what I love in hearing from others, what senses are/how effected when scoping out our work <3

      Delete

commen