Tuesday, May 19, 2015

WHIMSICAL DAYS...

 a time to play...
 
 
 
 
 yesterday...
 
 
 
 
 finding my way...
 
 
 
 
 remembering to play,
 
 
 
 
 AT LEAST...
once a DAY!
 
 
 
 
 LETTING my paint brush and colors
in my mind's eye
take over
SLOWLY
SURELY
APTLY
my WAY...
 
 
 
 
 allowing my color loves to
come through
from my heart
 
 
 
 
so many days of THIS...
such a premonition of rain...
yet not...
we'll all survive
and find the ALIVE in our earth
reveling in the OFFERS
chiming in with the crickets, birds and frogs...
RELISHING all at each given moment.

4 comments:

  1. And inbetween the grading and stresses of school, I am trying to listen to the birds, savoring every note floating away in the air. Wanda dearest, I can't WAIT for summer and to get to your email! You have taught me so much, and I want to share it with you. BUT in the meantime, I gotta run! LOVE! Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just know you can TASTE SUMMER, not a minute too soon. I always had such a love/hate relationship with school ending. And TREASURED my summers like I know you do...it's just around the corner you DOLL! can't wait to hear what you've mentioned...but I CAN WAIT PATIENTLY...you gave me such a special LIFT with your words today...it's always surprising HOW MUCH the smallest of sincerities can boost others...that YOU have done and THANK YOU...xo

      Delete
  2. As usual, wonderful words of inspiration and art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh!! I'm really digging the bicycle. Can you make me a pink one so we can ride together? heehee

    ReplyDelete

commen