Thursday, July 23, 2009

Crackle Girls Experiment

I applied crackle paint over entire water color paper.
One with Golden and one with tim holtz.
I wanted to find out what it would be like to paint over.
I had a lot of questions. (i know that there are peeps
that have all these answers, but i didn't)
It was VERY fun and interesting. And knowing me, I still
don't know which of these two was done with each product.
I do know that i was happy when done, it's really expensive,
and i plan to do some others, as i just love crackle!
I'm out looking for a sale now.

Unframed

Framed


Framed




4 comments:

  1. Wanda! these are FAN-tastic. Frame is great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, these came out so wonderful. I see why you've been excited. Beautiful frames, too. Aw! Just so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sister, you have been busy as usual, I can't wait to see in person. I'll be home on Saturday!
    I didn't get to pain any of my trip, but it was still good!
    See you soon.

    Carolyn xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gold painting is with the Holtz paint and the white painting is with Golden. I like them both!

    ReplyDelete

commen