Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pea Soup and 40 Degrees....

See this ORB...this is about all we've seen of it for days and days...no, it's not the moon...it's actually the sun!
This is when the sun tried so hard to come all the way out one day...it never made it...this was a very brief (YAY) moment!!!

this is not an island...this is an idea of how the fog has rolled in of late...we can't even see this beautiful chunk of land today...


He showed Heidi what it was like at the top of the mountain...she liked it!




4 comments:

  1. still... the fog is mysterious and beautiful in itself somehow, isn't it...

    as always, i love the different styles you bring to your artwork... these are some of my favorites.

    heidi is a lucky girl :)

    p.s. good luck with your submission!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a scene out of a classic novel--very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a bit dense like the fog, I thought you really made pea shoup because of the chill in the air, now I see your making a comparison of the fog to pea soup. I am glad I didn't pst right away or you might think I need a bit of a check up.

    Enjoying your art ofpeople on the mountain, they are carefree it seems to me. that is how we should be free of cares.

    ReplyDelete

commen