Friday, May 13, 2011

OUR FAMILY'S MOTHERS DAY

my sister Carolyn and i surprised our parents and a few other family members for mother's day...a long road trip...

a TREASURED MEMORY!



TREATED TO A YUMMY DINNER


A NIGHT WALK


ANOTHER NIGHT WALK (reminded me of a secret garden :)))

MY SISTER CANDY'S HOUSE (100 yr. old +) she is working on it with her fiance to get married in!

MAMA AND COOKIE (one of my 3 sisters)


ME AND POPS THE RIDE



ONE PAINTING



ONE SKETCH I PROMISE TO VISIT MY FUN FELLOW BLOGGERS AS SOON AS I CAN! XO









4 comments:

  1. Nothing better than a loving family - and sweet sisters are the best of all!!

    I am very pleased you put a photo of yourself Wanda, now I have a face to connect with the soul and heart!

    I wish you a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these photos, especially the one of you... you... the spirit that shines through with so much joy in all your paintings...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice to finally put a face to all these beautiful paintings and such a big heart. How special your mothers day was. Thanks for sharing all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanda, it looks like you had a wonderful trip! Thank you for sharing it. Gorgeous picture of you
    I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete

commen