Tuesday, November 6, 2012

GIFTS REMEMBERED

 
Photoshop enhanced ONce
 
 
 
 
The real piece
EXPLANATION:
i printed part of my painting of a face and flower onto cotton and then learned in DJ PETTIT'S workshop how to paint the cotton.
then added fibers and fabric, words...
 
 
 
a CLOSE UP of the words...i have used these words before in more than one painting...they are POWERFUL and hold much MEANING for me :)
 
 
 
i was given birthday money in july and put it toward PHOTOSHOP...something i have desired to attempt so many times. with Joanne Rose's encouragement, i just "went for it" and will never be sorry.
i want to learn how to enhance and come up with creative ways to tweak my artwork and this will be one avenue, i'm sure of many...one thing leads to another...GRATEFULLY, THANKFULLY...to alllll my teachers, those giving persons, including the ones we don't pay...they just INSPIRE our DESIRES and spark our IMAGINations to no end!
another GRATEFUL day!
 
 
i am wishing you creative paths, sparked ideas, ANY POSITIVE CREATIONS, today and EVERYday!
 
 
XOXOXO

12 comments:

  1. Wanda, this is GREAT! I'm so glad you have Photoshop, too-you will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even wait to see how much more more more will unfold now for you with the addition of Photoshop as a tool to play with. You've already managed some wonderful effects with this beautiful piece. Hooray for learning new things!, hooray for giving when and in ways we can, and hooray for love and support in our creative adventures. :)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have Photoshop...I love this piece and all the things you've done to it...how fun Wanda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is spectacular. Photoshop really does do wonders. I think I'm going to save money to buy the authentic Photoshop CD. Its a good investment.
    RTO system

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have put the technique you learned to good use. This project is very creative. I can't wait to see what you come up with using Photoshop. I've never tried it but might want to in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wanda I love this piece!! So colorful and inspiring! And you are gonna love photoshop! So many possibilities!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. such an important question.
    + you are such a beautiful presence.
    lovelovexox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Wanda, your art is gorgeous, it has texture and fully attracts the eye, such a beautiful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blend of media, especially the cloth and the stitching. I really like Photo Shop too and I just acquired a Wacom tablet and was thinking of getting painter. I think it is so cool to mix media from real paint to digital and back to paint again.

    Beautiful work Wanda!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wanda, this is gorgeous. I'm in love.

    again: your fault.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What e great expressive power!Love all fabulous details and specially the wonderful half face!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a very dramatic piece! love how you worked with the text, too! My head spins when I think of the potential with Photoshop -- good luck with it! And thanks again for your visit/comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

commen