Sunday, June 8, 2014

JUNE ART WALK in Auburn, Northern California---oh SUMMER DAYS...

 the AUBURN ART WALK is coming up this Thursday...
 
 
 
 
 so i started a count down on face book yesterday...
 
 
 
 
 showing what will be available...
 
 
 
 
 taking great Giant Steps to join in more...
 
 
 
 
 i worked on finishing this last night...
i placed this FOR SALE on pinterest...
 
 
 
 
 ever so glad to find the words...
the substrate is a book cover,
made plaster to cover burlap.
then knitted some rustic fibers at the bottom, and
added the beads last night with chain to hang ;)
 
 
 
 
it's 105 here today but our miniature roses are not wilting,
they love it!
and I've been in the swimming hole almost the entire day...
HAPPY WEEKENDER FRIENDS!
 
 
XOXO

9 comments:

  1. 105?????? But the roses thrive, don't they dearest Wanda! My goodness, your art always picks me up with your use of aqua, reds and every thing else!

    Enjoy your day. I am done with school, but just have two meetings to attend to this week! HAPPY SUMMER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious WANDA MILLER! Hello there! I love what you said about "reliving" through your art. How true is that! And when I think of how my school this year will start on August 25, it makes me want to squeeze out every day of my summer so I can get as much out of it! I have such great memories of last summer writing poetry in my patio, going to poetry class. I also have fond memories of blogging and special blogger friends. So many of them are no longer blogging, and that is part of the bittersweetness of life.

    Enjoy your journaling my friend! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. 105! The swimming hole is the place to be. My goodness. Your art looks spectacular Wanda...colorful and full of joy!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to check out your beautiful art dear friend! It's so hot here too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'll bet you sell a lot at the Riverwalk this year. Pricing these days seems to be the key. Yes, I'm with you. I've been living in the pool since it is in upper 90's here in Va. and my air conditioner is not working!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome art pieces!!! Beautiful! Love the sentiment on the poppies piece! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Happy WOYWW
    angie #56

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all beautiful. I really like the long legged girl.
    Have a great evening
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great creations with beautiful colors, a pleasure to see these beautiful paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you should set up your easel next to your swimmy hole. Lean over the edge, and you can paint away the summer, while staying cool.

    ReplyDelete

commen