Monday, September 29, 2014

Finishes and Random Tricks with my trusty paint BRUSHES ;)

 Finished and Framed ;)
 
 
 
 how she reads...
 
 
 
 
 I remain in GREY LAND still...
I painted a lampshade to change it ;)
nothing is sacred around here, from my gray paint brush these days...
 
 
 
 
 8" x 24" x 2"
one of my favorite sizes other than
going LARGER which I love too!
there are mucho layers, with tissue paper and fabric
pattern tissue paper peeking through within the buds!
 
 
 
 I am going to add some words...
 
 
 
 that go something like this...
 
 
 
 "you planted ________ in my heart...
and it's growing WILD!"
CAN'T quite decide on that word yet...open to all
suggestions to everyone, anyone ;))
 
 
 
 
I have been at some of my oldies and sanding them down to
flat and smooth...I thought this one was hilarious,
my husband said I should just sell it like this,
oh no I am not!

Fall shall come here some day...
;)
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Oh my friend, THIS IS GOOD!!!!!!!!! I am very late here and I want to run over here before I go off to school to thank you for your generous comment and dear readership....but this lively and fabulous art process of yours is INTRIGUING!!!! I love how you have kept that blank space for your quote open.....What words are you considering? Think about using a totally OFF word that would not typically be put there...instead of "seed" which would logically fit with the idea of growing wild, find something totally WILD!

    Thank you so much for your encouragement, for YOUR ARTIST'S MIND!

    Wishing you a great day - off I go to try to be a good teacher. MUCH LOVE! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are using it or not, but your confidence is growing, I can see that, and it is good and worthwhile and important - you are just pure jubilation - so much loving what you are doing - how gorgeous to witness this! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your 'duende' is fabulous. I love the texture with the fishnet and sewing aspects. That one is a real winner..it will sell fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all wonderful Wanda...including your pillows in the previous post. I am loving this botanical piece did...It makes me want to grow things, let them dry, and paint them. I think dried anything is beautiful.

    Happy weekend friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find sanding down old paintings very refreshing. Sometimes they reveal elements lost in the process, is this what caught your husband's eye?

    ReplyDelete

commen