Wednesday, February 25, 2015

INSPIRATION WEDNESDAY in all languages...

 an ALMOST finished piece...
still with the grays and having so much fun
with trying out new things,
yet bringing together what I've been learning
along the way
 
 
 
 
 in my journal last night...
 
 
 
 
 "ART SAVES"
 
 
 
 
 an ACTUAL finished piece...
although, it hasn't left home base yet so....;)
the irregular flower pot is piece of fabric
 
 
 
 little positive messages are written on the orange lines,
ever so fun!
 
 
 
 
 next up...
 
 
 
 
 these are sections of an FINISHED cupboard door...
 
 
 
 
 that I can't divulge until I have entered it for
a spot in one of my favorite galleries...
 
 
 
 
 the side of another unfinished...
 
 
 
 
a portion of a FINISHED piece
 
 
 
HONESTLY i FINISHED a lot of paintings just yesterday, including,
painting the backs and sides so that they are presentable to hang ;)
but just not ready to divulge them all...they are all downstairs ready for my husband
to fix proper gallery hung backs ;)
 
 
~ STAY INSPIRED ~ 
any way you can make that happen!


THANK YOU
ANITA
KATHERINE
SUE
CONNY
i left each of you a small sincere comment
in the previous post

XOXO

8 comments:

  1. Ack!! You did it again!! You blew my mind by using different colors. I almost wouldn't recognize the work as yours. Pink??!! :)))) You know I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ackkk I know Katie! I love blowing your mind, and making you laugh! I am forever experimenting as you know full well. and right now it's still grey grey grey annnnnd PINK. I'm thinking maybe like a pink girlie graffiti piece, not sure yet. xoxox

      Delete
  2. I love these sweet two friends (sisters?) who remember times... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DARLING WANDA! HELLO! I am barely making it to my morning rounds to visit my dear friends, and to see you here? A DELIGHT! And to see my name up here with other friends of yours, that touches me....I will go see that message you left us!

    Well, you did it again. Not only does your art speak, it is reminding me strongly about what my poetry group last night suggested...to do what is called a RENGA (I just learned about this) where each poet adds a line or two to one body of a poem....your art here reminds me of the collaboration of not only more than one artist, but of mediums and thoughts. Good friends, sisters, a team of artists or poets CAN change things!

    A delightful start on this cold morning. Go out and tackle the world, Wanda! Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and your WORDS always speak to me and INSPIRE ME Anita! and YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT ABOUNDS for me. xoxo

      Delete
  4. That cupboard door looks very intriguing. I especially like the last image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU ff! I love painting on any kind of board, even more than a canvas. But i'll take whatever is available ;)

      Delete

commen