Friday, February 20, 2015

ART JOURNAL FRIDAY!!!

 late NIGHT FUN...
 
 
 
 
 the words somehow...
 
 
 
 
come EASY!
 
 
 
 
 another night when I couldn't go to sleep...
so I finger painted...
 
 
 
 
 then added details...
turning those scribbles into this darling little critter ;)
 
 
 
 
 DAYLIGHT and...
 
 
 
 
 feeling BLESSED!
 
 
 
 
 TODAY
the sun came up...
 
 
 
 
 the fog rolled....
 
 
 
 
 all the way in,
covering EL SOL...
BUT THEN...
 
 
 
 
 SUN!!!
 
 
 
 
 I started a series titled this...
I will divulge some day....
 
 
 
 
HAPPY WEEK END FRIENDS!
XOXO
 
THANK YOU, ALL YOU SPECIAL LADIES that took the time to leave a message...I love them so much!
I left each of you one in reply on my blog, just in case I forgot to visit. I try so hard, but I am aging and my memory escapes me completely sometimes ;)

9 comments:

  1. Ahhhh......the stories of the soul. Now that could be a best seller, and calls for some poetry of words AND finger painting! I LOVE your little critter, all whimsical and wild!

    Well my friend, you have more sunshine than we do....oh how we need some warmth to cover us!

    Be blessed! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish I could send you some of our sun and you could send moisture...we could even out the land. THANK YOU SWEET FRIEND, I am here to lend, plum buds, apricot nubs, and lovely yellow LADY BANKS. ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giving is now my favorite..absolute favorite (as a matter of fact) of yours. I know I say I find a new favorite almost every time I visit because I am fickle, what can I say? But, this one really speaks to me, and it's simple perfect. I hope you put it on Pinterest so I can repin it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH YOU SWEET and FUNNY FRIEND! she is one of mine now too Katie. isn't funny how the ones that you really let go and let loose, turn out. I am always befuddled, but thrilled. oxox

      Delete
  4. Actually, you don't have to pin it..I forgot I have a pin button on my browser. I was able to pin it in my art journals board. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww what a joy to be here on you blog! I so can relate to your art, it makes me happy! I mean look at the sweet critter, you have bring him to life and now he brings joy to so many other souls...thats magic :) ♥ Conny
    Piaroms Art Journaling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh. thank you so much...coming from miss DELIGHTFUL PAINTER! Joy is my favorite word Conny, and you just used it in a perfect spot. JOY to you and yours EVERY day! xo

      Delete

commen