Wednesday, February 18, 2015

my little INSPIRATION WEDNESDAY...

 one fine day I painted about 40 different substrates gray that I had left over from a project...
 
 
 
 
 so these little grey backgrounds turned into...
 
 
 
 
 little face and collage pieces...
 
 
 
 
 I was feeling most ADVENTURSOME...
 
 
 
 
 and painted them with INDIA INK using a SKEWER...
VERY FUN yet a bit tricky!
 
 
 
 
 utter PLAYTIME and FREEDOM in one of my journals ;)
 
 
 
 
 here is where some more of that gray paint went...
I am going to do a little more work on them...
gift bags and boxes again...
such FUN!
 
 
 
 
 a couple of,
 
 
 
 
GORGEOUS sunsets!
 
 
I hope you find a little MAGIC in every day!

12 comments:

  1. These are so different from what you normally do..I hate to use the word "normally", (ugh!) but I associate blue with your work. Even though you told me about using gray, it came as a surprise. Does this sound weird? haha Well, you know me too well then. Please, don't get me wrong..I like the gray very much. Can't wait to see more. :) And, the sunsets are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just have it Wanda, no doubt about that! All sweet and sweeter, my love is the one with the blue flower!
    Thank you for your kind words on my last post, sooo much appreciated! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU YAEL! You are surrounded by LOVE and SUPPORT all around...love your LOUVE PHOTOS!

      Delete
  3. LOVE the grays! I am hooked on gray, too!
    NICE work, Wanda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Sue...yep, it's crazy isn't it...next up are a few walls and doors, esp. with a lilttle blue thrown in!

      Delete
  4. WOW. A pink morning.....now that's the way to get started and inspired to make the LOVE you create! Good morning Wanda! LOVE what you do with the sparks of life that come your way....I am hoping to sit down after all this reading I'm finally able to do and start to WRITE.

    Much love to you on this chilly, Minneapolis morning! Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are writing and reveling RIGHT NOW DEAR FRIEND. you all are certainly getting the ice this winter...a very good time to cozy down and paint your words!

      Delete
  5. Wow! You sure had a lot of grey paint.I love what you did with the backgrounds. the flowers done with the ink and a skewer. turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cohesive body of work Wanda! And you used a skewer? Whoa! That would be hard!

    I love your Pizza Night with your Dad painting in your header. How special that is.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU so much Lisa. it all is very fun, and why shouldn't it be, eh. there are struggles enough, but in the end, we learn! xo

      Delete

commen