Friday, March 6, 2015

ART JOURNAL FRIDAY

 I am taking the class ART ENTWINED
with Misty Mawn and this was her first gift before class even started, a prompt,
to make a plaster covered journal.
So I made a large and tiny one and am ecstatic over them and will wait to paint and glue in them, probably when class is over.
I have been so in sync with the tasks she's had us do, it's uncanny.
Plaster, inks with paint sticks from our surroundings, color studies, master studies...all of which I have been exploring just days before class opened!
and so...it is just an WONDERFUL added "take" on all these excercises, from Misty and I am loving it!
 
 
 
 
 and now on to the EXPLORATIONS in my ART JOURNALS...
they pretty much speak without my adding additional comments,
so here we go ;)
 
 
 
 
 
 















 
 
 
Wishing you all a Happy Weekend with many
fun EXPLORATIONS!


6 comments:

  1. Oh Wanda, you are one of the most consistent explorers I know in Blogland....and it shows. There is no way any of us can find treasures unless we hunt them down whether with paints and other mediums or words. FANTASTIC discoveries for you! Enjoy your weekend! Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES ANITA...I used somebody's quote in one of my larger paintings the other day..."JUMP INTO YOUR LIFE". I JUST love that...and tis' true, we have to ENTER IN! XOXO

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. OH my CHEERLEADER...RAH TO YAEL, PICK UP THE PAIL, YOU WON'T FAIL, BECAUSE YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TAIL! XO

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH SUSI ;) i'll visit you too soon!

      Delete

commen