Saturday, March 14, 2015

SIMPLY SATURDAY...

what happened to Inspiration Wednesday and Art Journal Friday of this week,
we might ask? Well let's just say I was so busy, that I didn't come here ;)
 
I have been studying hard and performing some of the lessons in our class, ART ENTWINED.
And in between is another part of my life that includes, other paintings, drawings, gluing. And then there are family HAPPENINGS...
 
These are all pieces of my class, done in my journals.
I will try to just put a simple/short explanation under each photo so that you won't fall asleep in your chair, whilst perusing.
 
and one more time I will write that I left EVERYONE a message on my own blog, in case I didn't visit yours (for shame Wanda)
and to say that I am ever so grateful for ANY input! it helps us get better at what we do! and I sure do treasure them all IMMENSELY.
THANK YOU EACH OF YOU
 
 
 TWO COLOR ~ SHAPE ~ FORM study
 
 
 
 
 I HAD to poke in a 3rd green color for a statement in the piece ;)
 
 
 
 
 TWO COLOR PAINT and FORM...
yes, again I break the rules with PINK (cheeks and wings for effect ;)
 
 
 
 


















 On Sunday I was putting some of my work together for class and I was thinking again for the 100th time, how Misty Mawn puts so much time and effort into her on line classes, that I have NEVER experienced with any other ones.
She goes so many extra miles...
eg; extra musings and quotes and recipes
and then a wonderful mix of lots of music we can use RIGHT THEN, and purchase off the net if desired (not from her)
just one of our weeks in class (there are 5) one could work on for an entire year with explorations and such...
INVALUABLE
PRECIOUS
she sends us WHIRLING and LIGHTS that FIRE OF DESIRE under me EVERY TIME!!!
SO I posted this on our class page, and thanked her for all the TREASURES she shares with us ;)
 
 
 
 
 YESTERDAY, in my FRIDAY ART JOURNAL
 
 
 
 
 ;)
 
 
 
 
 These next 2 are practices on FORM and SHAPE using as FEW colors as wanda can...
 
 
 
 
 to paint later...
 
 
 
 
 and THIS became an even bigger treasure than it already was.
JoAnna Pierotti has passed away (special artist and special human).
This was my very FIRST ART JOURNAL that I bought rather than make.
I wanted something extra SPECIAL because I was attending ART AND SOUL
4 day work shop with my sister Carolyn in southern California one year.
JoAnna had her mother draw a picture for her, then painted it and glued it onto a journal and finished it up with her magic. Her mother passed away on her return trip immediately after this. and many of you know our Carolyn has since left this earth, WELL...
 
 
 
to have a precious piece of JoAnna and writings inside about Carolyn's and my art journey together...
NO WORDS.
 
 
HAPPY WEEKEND FRIENDS
XOXO

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. THANK YOU SUE...it is so GREAT to be SUPPORTED in any way possible. I love watching you and your work, ALWAYS! ;)

      Delete
  2. Darling, darling Wanda...HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES, your art here is AWESOME...Hi Sue!

    Let me ask you now.....first of all, thank you for coming to my blog post; it felt so good to come back to create a quick post, but one with much love and admiration for all of YOU throughout the years who have been there with me. So much is happening in my imagination, and soon to happen in reality, as soon as I have all the blog posts I want gathered in one manuscript, ready for revision. I want to include some photos with permission, from blog friends. I hope that I may get permission from you to use a photo of your art? You see, I am having to not use my current photos from Pinterest for the obvious reasons, and will be using my own photography. But to enhance the collaborative power of the piece, I want to use photos from blogger friends as well.

    I will get back to you as soon as I see what photos I will need to fill in the gaps from my posts that will need a bit of revision given I will be taking out the relevant photos I've used....

    THANK YOU FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear...OH NO! My comment got eaten up, and it was a LONG ONE! Let me see if this goes through....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh boy...I could just scream when you write something from your heart and it's LENGTHY and POOF, gone in a nano second. I hope Anita, it was the one that appears FIRST here. you HAVE MY ULTIMATE PERMISSION to use and decide on ANY of my work, I am nothing short of HONOR for this request, AMEN. I am so excited about all this Anita, I can't WAIT TO SEE how you go about this and bring it to FRUITION. I am so "on board" with your efforts, your CREATIVITY is MAGICAL! XO

      Delete
  4. Such glorious pages you show us here!! I so enjoy Art Enwinded too :) Hope to get busy soon...My favorite is the second page with all the yummy details are shown....Love the funky window too ♥ Conny
    Piaroms Art Journaling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU CONNY! I haven't done very much in class either, but will for sure. Loving it and so glad you are taking it too xo

      Delete
  5. Lovely pages, Wanda. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wanda! wow! love all these pieces! I am thinking about taking Misty's new class as I have loved all of her others as well! Thanks for sharing these beautiful pieces with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank YOU for your support and sweet thoughts, always CATHY!

    ReplyDelete

commen