Tuesday, June 16, 2015

AFTER THE ARTWALK...

 
 I started a section in my Pinterest...
with
simple
yes,
COLLAGE!
cutting up my left over paint papers
and paint...
it's been so long...
the photo at the very bottom was supposed to be here at the top ;)
I don't know how to correct this,
except to start all over completely...
nope, here it is and I hope you enjoy your
perusing.
THANK YOU FOR VISTIING ;)
 
 
 and who knows how long
it will be until
I do this again?
 
 
 
 
 
 Even I don't know!
my moods
are many ;)
 
 
 
 
 
 My sister Candy gave us a milk can...
I found a perfect bouquet for it!
 
 
 
 
 
 the moon the other night...
looked so "other worldly".
There were trees above and below it
and I thought I might be able to capture that...
but it was so pitch black...
it took a form such as this!
 
 
 
 
 
 I am back in my journals...
 
 
 
 
 
and taking another art class for 12 more days!
 
and finishing up an 16" x 20" canvas painting...
 
'tis the season for FLOWERS
in ABUNDANCE ;)


4 comments:

  1. Dearest Wanda! HELLO! Did you know I've been (and still am) in Carmel, California? We leave tomorrow morning at 6:15am and return to our cottage, and let me tell you, what a great time we've had.

    I have come to appreciate YOU ARTISTS even more, after visiting and chatting with artists in their galleries and studios here. Your blue presentation and question are so great: DID YOU REMEMBER to play today? How important it is to take time to do what you love, and we've been fortunate to be on the beach for 10 days. Walking and running on the fine white sand has been such an elixir, and no wonder people here make art!

    Enjoy your day and keep doing what you do. You truly are gifted my friend. Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can't believe you are still there...but....HOW ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! and it sounds like you two are having MORE than a TERRIFIC time. my very favorite place in this WHOLE WIDE WORLD is the at the BEACH, Anita. Feeds the soul like nothing else!
      and YES i played today...lots of swimming it's in the 100's and then running up to my studio to paint with the help of my class instructor. i have learned further now how to keep freed up and loose and still surprised EVERY TIME at what can happen when we LET GO, and NOT HOLD on so TIGHT!
      KEEP REVELING IN THAT OCEAN as long as you can.
      thank you for your BEAUTIFUL THOUGHT PROVOKING WORDS ALWAYS! XOXO

      Delete
  2. I can almost feel the energy coming from your new pieces Wanda. I love the way you continue to grow through experimentation and classes as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your words send me flying madam Cheryl! i left a message for you on your blog while visiting! You know how to have fun! xoxo

      Delete

commen