Sunday, June 7, 2015

JUNE days...

 JUNE
WINDOW
change ;)
 
 
 
 
 2 more months
and we'll
be here ;)
 
 
 
 
 Little Savannah
and my sister Carolyn ;)
 
 
 
 
 
 another June
with my
beautiful sister
Cookie
 
 
 
 
 
 after a dip
in my swimming hole today
I stayed wet
and
painted
her up in our
HOT studio ;)
 
 
 
 
 yesterday
I
taught
my nephew Chad
how to make
a
pie crust!
it was a very FUN and SPECIAL
day
with him! ;)
 
 
 
 
 
if you can't tell...
that is my face
that my husband
put on the box
our doughboy pool
came in.
he had it sitting in a chair one morning
and I laughed till I cried!
he said;
"I am telling our family that these are the people wanda swims with every summer"
the day before this he mentioned that the boxes had the same people on them
every summer, and that they just switched them around"
well now they really HAVE CHANGED!
I hope you laugh...man, the family has!
 
HAPPY JUNE
XOXOX

6 comments:

  1. teeehee......OH WANDA, I think you husband has a great sense of humor, like mine does! These men of our have to; they live with US!!!!!!!!!!!

    YOU my friend, are having a fabulous summer so far, swimming about! Well, we are leaving for Carmel and I can't even stand the joy. YOU art is yet another fun morning fling for me to get me excited about the colors of the day!

    Much love dearest Wanda, Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tee hee IS right Anita. I love it that your guy has that humor also! it makes life so much more fun and interesting.
      Carmel...you will be so close and yet so far from us ;(. I KNOW YOU will have a fab time there....so GORGEOUS!
      YES SUMMER! for you too <3

      Delete
  2. BAHAhahahahahaha You totally got me with the pool photo..wasn't expecting to see it on your blog. Rich is soooo funny..just like YOU! :D The window looks great! I love how you make them..very special. And, the pies look yum! I bet you enjoyed eating them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaah....I figured "why not", I think it's so darn funny as you already knew Katie! when I came down stairs, I was crying I was laughing so hard and so was Rich, off and on all day. it now hangs in the garage with my paintings I threw out. so glad you liked it too! I even put it on fb. Chad said, you sure are brave, and I said, who the heck cares, if somebody gets a good laugh. NOTHING BETTER <3

      Delete
  3. What a fun summery post- those pies.....OMG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH LORI...the one we kept sure was yummy in the tummy! ;)

      Delete

commen